Saturday, July 21, 2007

Five and one half hours


Yes, people you've heard it right, I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows forty minunits ago! It was wicked awsome, but no worries I shalt tell thee nothing of the plot or details. I've got a very limited time hear- work is in twenty minutes- so I shall say only that this is my very favorite book, followed by the fourth, the third, then the first and second, then the sixth, and finally the bitchy boring one, number five(which happens to be the second best movie so far).
Right now I'm barely running off, two cups of coffee, and a shower, and I'm torn between reading HPDH again, or Cast Off a knitting book that seduced me while I was in line. Hope every one has as much fun as I did with the Harry Potter dynasty; era has ended and I shall count myself forever lucky to have participated in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment