Monday, February 23, 2009

crunk t-shirts

Little Bro moved out and left behind all his old t-shirts. the ones that were too sketchy for the goodwill or just cool enough to fit me with some alterations, got sliced up and turned into this:

7 tshirts worth of 'yarn' which I tried to knit on my sz19's. The 19(as thick as my thumb) were too small for the type of fabric I wanted so I frogged it, and pouted on twitter. Lucky someone on twitter had a pair of sz50's they wanted to get rid of, and they happily mailed them to me. I was so excited I got this much done in about 10 minuets.

and by the end of the day I had knit up all of the 'yarn'. Unfourtnetly it ended up being the size of a bathmat, so I now have three choices, 1)marry bigfoot 2) rip it out and make it into a bathmat, or 3) go get some more tshirts!!!! I think I'm going for door no.3.

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool. How did you join all the different strips of t-shirts? Very creative.

    ReplyDelete