Thursday, August 30, 2007

where have I been?

man, I'm all crafted out. I've got 3pair of socks going and I have all the inspiration of gutter. Second sock syndrome has set in in triplicate. I have embroidered a few arrows on to my converse, but right now, I'm mostly occupied with school. On the 11th I'm registered for a beginning karate class so I'll be missing craft night for 6weeks. bummer, but also YAY! because I've wanted Karate scince I was old enough to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Chuck Norris movies.

and now, a map of every state I've ever been in....although the east coast is a bit hazy because I wasn't paying much attention when we were there.


create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

1 comment:

  1. love the map! It shocked me to see where you have been. You have covered a third of the country! Now get busy and see the rest!

    ReplyDelete