In another insane attempt to make winter come early, and to help quench my thirst for snowboarding, I am designing a snowboard
Here's my new board, and the trial nose cover. I knitted it up on sz19's with four strands. It took forever to wined the yarn back on it's self twice. I think version 2.0 will call for 2skins of superbulky redheart in a way cooler colour, and smaller needles... like 15 or 17. I really liked the fake seam that I added at the last minuet, and the 'whoosh' edging on the bottom. The final goal of this is to add straps so that I can carry my board to the car easier, and cover the edges so that I don't have to worry about them when I take it on the bus to Eldora.
I'm still working away on the dragon shawl, I'm on row 57/300, not including the boarder. There's about 45000 stitches in the body, not counting all of the stitches that I add, and then knit together, and also still not counting the boarder. Right now I've knitted about 1600 sts, so theres only 43400sts to go! So right now it looks like a tiny complicated mess. As soon as I finish the fist page of pattern(row 81ish), I'll block it out on the needles so that you can see just how far I'm not.